Monday, July 12, 2010

Tool #8

The first video I am sharing is about using arrays to solve multiplication problems. I found it on Teacher Tube. I have used videos in the past from UnitedStreaming to teach arrays, but will definitely add this one to my collection.

The second video is one I have used in the past from YouTube on Weathering, Erosion, and Deposition. The kids absolutely love it! It helped so much in teaching these science processes. Any time I use video in my lessons, I have the kids' attention immediately! They beg for more! Especially if the videos include humor like this one or those on BrainPop.

Using Arrays to Solve Multiplication Facts


1 comment:

  1. Merry, I must be doing something wrong....my tool 8 isn't quite as pretty as yours....I need to listen better!

    ReplyDelete