Monday, July 12, 2010

Tool #5

I joined both Delicious and Diigo. I also added the add-on toolbar to my Firefox browser. This way I can easily tag and bookmark sites I visit to access later and share with others. I really like that I can save my favorite websites and then find them from any computer I use. I don't have to email myself links or forward links to colleagues and friends if I want to share.

The two sites I found on Delicious are:

http://www.catawba.k12.nc.us/c_i_resources/Foldables.htm


and

http://www.readwritethink.org/

The first link is a site from Catawba County Schools that has pictures and ideas for all different kinds of Foldables. I think it will give me lots of inspiration for ways I can have my students display information learned in all subject areas.

The second link is a website that I am just beginning to explore. It just has so much on it, but I liked it because it has language arts lessons, interactives, calendar activities that you can filter by grade level, learning objective, or theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment