Friday, July 16, 2010

Tool #7


This tool definitely took me the most time to complete, not because it was difficult to use Photo Story, but because I had such a hard time narrowing down which pictures to use! I can't wait to use this in the classroom in all content areas. I am thinking it would be a great way to document stages in life cycles, steps of the scientific method, steps of a math problem solving strategy, creative writing narrated with photos, the list just goes on and on. The kids will definitely love it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it. Fantastic photos documenting your life together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited to see bilingual teachers online!! Keep it up! If you are interested, we blog over at Multilingual Mania at www.multilingualmania.com and will soon be adding additional resources for bilingual teachers!!

    ReplyDelete